Thursday, May 20, 2010

SBP extended its teaser loan scheme & re-introduced car loan scheme

State Bank of Patiala has also extended its teaser rate scheme of 8% on Home Loan and has re-introduced Ezee Car Loan Scheme till 30th June, 2010. Under its home loan scheme, SBOP is offering fixed rate of interest of 8% for the 1st year and 9% for 2nd and 3yrd year and after that the prevailing rate linked with BPLR/ Base Rate will be applicable. The maximum tenure of the loan is 25 years.

Bank has also re-introduced its Ezee Car Loan Scheme which will be effective from 7th May, 2010. Under this scheme bank is offering fixed rate of 8% for the 1 st year and 10% for 2 nd and 3 rd year and thereafter prevailing rate linked with BPLR/ Base Rate will be applicable. The maximum tenure is 7 years.

Bank said it will not charge repayment penalty if borrower offers to pre-pay the loan at the time of reset in both house and car loans.

12 comments:

rajiv said...

zero mass is interested only in appointed new customer service point operator to get 25000 non refundable cash. after getting cash they treating the csps as unwanted guest.zero mass provide no support.whether zero mass attitude will change? there is no motive to serve the public. their aim is to gain money from CSPS

pcbhutani said...

SIR
I M INTRESED IN SBI TINI BRANCH IN DELHI PLS SEND ME DETAILS MY ID.THX
pcbhutani@gmail.com & my no.09899413502

Vivekanand Sahay said...

Dear Sir/Madam
I am interested in SBI TINY for pune how to i get it please send me detail and contact person detail?

Email. viveksahay1988@gmail.com
Mob. 9545980907
Pune
Vivekanad Sahay

nivaranmail said...

Dear sir,
My name is nivaran roy, and i want to know more about this program.how do i get a SBI TINY franchies in Barrackpore (new delhi 110019).And how come sbi tiny earn money for the franchies owner.

I'm looking forward for your respond.

Thanking You,
With warm Regards,
Anand Patel.
E-mail:-nivaranmail@gmail.com
Contact No:-09871553440,9555589440,29982006

hariprasath janarthanan said...

Dear Sir/Madam
I am interested in SBI TINY for UDUMALPET[triupur district-T.N] how to i get it please send me detail and contact person detail?
please help for me..
J.Hariprasath janarthanan.
udumlpet.
Email. prasathblackbird@gmail.com
Mob. 97905 54432

EGS Studio said...

Dear sir/madam
i want to know more about this program.how do i get a SBI TINY franchies in V/P Bhagwan district Chhatarpur MP 471313
My contect detail
E-shankarbwn12@gmail.com
9589982527, 9754116634

Unknown said...

Respected Sir/Mam ,


I m Ravi Kumar From Kanpur U.P. I am intrusted for SBI Kiosk Banking franchisee so Kindly provide me all information of SBI Tiny in may mail ID & Mobile NO.
ID-rks80717@gmail.com
No.08858800720

Thanking You

Unknown said...

If you stay in westbengal then for sbi csp urban csp rural csp contact me 8649868649 we work as BC. Now we requere kolkata south 24 parganas north 24 parganas nadia mursidabad purba & pachim medinipur hoogly howrah. Interested mau contact.

amitpaul0013 said...

Angshuman Dutta
sir please provided your websites

amitpaul0013 said...

Angshuman Dutta
sir please provided your websites

Unknown said...

I want to start a zero tiny office of SBI in my area pls send me complete details to my maj box my mail ID is mdhafeezullha@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to start a zero tiny office of SBI in my area pls send me complete details to my maj box my mail ID is kishoresoni186@gmail.com and mobile no 9178670932